[Tango-L] Dearest Lucia...

TangoDC.com spatz at tangoDC.com
Fri Jun 2 14:34:42 EDT 2006

Hi Lucia,

Thank you for judging my writing matter-of-factly, from the hip, and
with gusto, while appending the caveat that you don't have time to read
it. It's a wonderful way to promote literacy among the educated. I was
hoping you could comment next on what it's like to dance with me, since
we never have.

Your lips, my tuchas,

Jake Spatz
Washington, DC