[Tango-L] Tango-moment Andrea's requested comment from Derik...lol.

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 2 09:35:22 EDT 2006

What about Spatz's (a.k.a. TangoDC) excruciately
boring, florid, untrue, un-researched idiosyncratic
translations of Tango lyrics. It is more than a
disservice to Tango, it is an affront to Argentine
culture...

Lucia

Disclaimer: My time is precious, I do not waste it
reading  Spatz' rambling rants...