[Tango-L] Define Tango Moment

Tanguero Chino tanguerochino at netscape.net
Thu Jun 1 16:12:01 EDT 2006

Tine asked for definitions of Tango Moment:

To me, it is the few seconds after a dance, or a tanda.

Instead of definition, here are 3 descriptions:

Tango Moment is the few seconds after that last note, when the two
partners remain in the embrace, savouring what they have just
experienced.

Tango Moment is hearing the contented sigh of your partner at the
end of a dance.

Tango Moment is that light squeeze of the hands, and the knowing
looks in the eyes before the partners start walking off the dance
floor.

Oh! How I long for a Tango Moment right now.....

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.