[Tango-L] Qualities of female leaders, was Thoughtful men....

Tango Mail tango at springssauna.com
Thu Jun 1 10:59:52 EDT 2006

Derik,

What do the Finns not understand about tango, or did you refer to something else?

In case you did not know, Tango, as it is danced in Finland (and now referred to as Finnish Tango), is as it was danced in Argentina 85-90 years ago (around the time it was introduced to the Finnish elites).
We Finns are a stubborn race and change comes slowly or comes never. Only thing that changed was the key
in the music and bandoneon has been changed to the more readily available accordion.
Few Argentines admit how relatively recent all the figures and moves are that now make AT so distinctive, but I've heard
it from the horse's mouth a few times personally.

Since you know the meaning of "lol", I assume you are Internet-savvy and will understand when I tell you:
STFU NOOB. Quit putting people down. You have strong opinions, so be it, so do I. But express them without
making people feel as small as your ***** or insulting.