[Tango-L] appropriate? I don't think so.

El Mundo del Tango mail at elmundodeltango.com
Thu Jul 20 21:09:00 EDT 2006

I know the established net protocol is to keep private E-mails private and I
respect it  but.....Does everybody agree with this protocol all the
time?.....Mmmmmm......I know I do not...
I can see some exceptions.....shouldn't we have some latitude?...I mean,
should we protect  those who abuse this "privacy rule" to indulge in
behaviors we find unnaceptable? Should we let them get away  with it?
Or should we expose them?
And I am not saying that is the case with Alberto/Melanie; since I don't
know all the details.

Gabriel