[Tango-L] More funny mis-appropriateness...

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:20:55 EDT 2006

Lucia,

""Well Deby, after thrusting your boobs on the Internet for everyone to see
accompanied by
your  life's story, ...... Besides, there's nothing wrong being in  the
natural human state of an old biddy..
As Heinrich Heine, the German poet, said in his Memento Mori*:

Young girl, your hair is black and your dress is white,
Alas, a time will come when your hair will whiten,
and dress blacken..."

Lucia, not nice, not nice at all.

If a woman has breasts, she's "thrusting them out"? And secondly, if a woman
has boobs, she can't exactly hide them, can she? Not unless she binded them
tightly and wore a XXL sweatshirt.

Heck, if I had a body like hers, I'd show it off.

Deby - sorry you had to put up with comments like that.

Caroline