[Tango-L] appropriate? I don't think so.

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 12:14:36 EDT 2006

Hi Melanie,

No, it's not inappropriate at all. He was just adding different historical
perspectives on the meaning of close embrace. Kama Sutra is not exactly a
porn mag. I was actually quite interested in what he had to say - having a
B.A. in History with a minor in Anthropology.

What would have been inappropriate is if he made lewd suggestions directly
to you. But he didn't.

Talk about a misunderstanding! Ah well, you live and you learn.

Caroline