[Tango-L] connection

Ron Weigel tango.society at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:19:27 EDT 2006

On 7/19/06, Trini y Sean (PATangoS) <patangos at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nicely put Melanie. Too bad that the close embrace
> commandos* will argue that they are talking about an
> emotional connection rather than a physical connection, and
> they can not comprehend that an emotional connection is
> possible at any distance. (And maybe for them, they really
> can't manage it.)

Indeed we will, Sean.

When we commandos dance chest-to-chest, cheek-to-cheek, our heartbeat
and breathing become one, and the sweat dripping down our cheeks mix,
and I can be enveloped by the scent of her perfume. Assuming we are
both well-bathed and the perfume has an attractive rather than
overwhleming scent, this is quite a sensual mix. It's what makes tango
a really unique dance (although I have seen some Latinos do some
pretty hot merengue and bachata).

Can't get that sensual mix with open embrace.

Commando Ron