[Tango-L] Why do I dance close embrace

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Wed Jul 19 04:21:46 EDT 2006

Michael wrote:
>   My observation, not based on scientific sampling, is that those who dance close
>  are more interested in connection and those that dance open seem to be more
>  interested in figures.

I'd object to the wording. Certainly, people enamoured with figures
will tend to dance open (which means *some* who dance open will seen
to be more interested in figures), but not everyone dancing open is
uninterested in the connection. I'd also replace "those that" by
"some *who*" - I don't think an open embrace is dehumanising enough
to merit the use of the object gender ;).

Alexis Cousein                                al at sgi.com
Solutions Architect/Senior Systems Engineer   SGI
--
Bad grammar makes me [sic].