[Tango-L] Why do I dance close embrace

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Tue Jul 18 19:53:18 EDT 2006

> 1 - Because after learning several different tango styles I prefer close
> embrace.
>
>    Because I like the closeness to my partner that allows an intense
> communication and a better interpretation of the music.
>
> 6 - Because that is the style my partner prefers.
>
> Can you give any other reasons?
>
> Sergio

7 Because I feel the most comfortable that way.

8 Because almost every man who enters the dance floor with me, when I hold
up my left arm, moves in on me and embraces me closely, even when they don't
do that with other women.

9 Because it is the only way in which tango, the way I understand it, makes
any sense.

Astrid