[Tango-L] Old Biddy?!

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Tue Jul 18 13:25:02 EDT 2006

Burleigh,

You think I am an old biddy?  I have been called many things, but never
old biddy.  Those of you guys on the list can easily attest to that.  I
find that so darn humorous! You made my day!  Ha! Ha!  I can't stop
laughing!!  That is really great!  I love it!

Hmmm, I wonder what a Burleigh from the south of the U.S. looks like?
Pregnant stomach?  Funky beard?  Plaid shirts?  Really darling, you
should never make assumptions about things you know nothing about....