[Tango-L] tango to the blues

steve pastor tang0man2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 18:41:44 EDT 2006

Trini:
  I know you didn't ask me, and it's not Texas blues (strictly speaking), but you might
  go to this url
  http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/anderson_keith/videos.jhtml
  and click on the link for "Pickin' WIldflowers". It's "country", but it's blues.
  Close your eyes and think about doing tango.
  I think the dancing in the video is pretty cool, too.
  (I only needed the thinnest of excuses to post this!)

"Trini y Sean (PATangoS)" <patangos at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Michael,

Any recommendations of gritty Texas blues bands?

Having not visited the local blues dancing scene, I don't
know exactly what jazzy blues is. I do know that the
tangueros did not like jump blues for tango.

Trini