[Tango-L] A woman in the chair

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:44:12 EDT 2006

The picture of Mora in the chair was part of the publicity when her very
successful musical "Tanguera" was released in Buenos Aires.

Please visit WWW.Tanguera.com

The musical has toured the whole world and her picture in the chair has
graced all sort of items such as post cards, posters, T-shirts, etc.   I
still wear my T-shirt for special occasions with her picture in the front
and the word Tanguera

I have her poster on the walls of my Tango dancing room.

Play boy Magazine reprinted her picture (already well known) on its front
page.

As to money... Other than the one earned by herself and her husband (a very
well known theater producer) Mora married Diego Romay  heir to the fortune
of Don Alejandro Romay, owner of TV stations, theaters, writer, producer of
several TV. series, and president of Alejandro Romay Foundation a charity
organization for social services and education.

Please visit  http://www.romayproducciones.com/html/pre_home_2.htm

Have a pleasant day, Sergio.