[Tango-L] Men and classes

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 16:26:46 EDT 2006

Hi Jay,

I also disagree with Bandido's observation. Perhaps his observation is true
for some locales, but if any woman (follower) fails to gain knowledge and
skill in our classes, it's not because we don't devote a lot of attention to
the follower's part. It really is very hard to dance tango with a woman who
cannot or does not know how to do it. The woman's part of the tango requires
a lot of skill and knowledge. We spend considerable time developing methods
to explain and teach the woman's technique. Group classes have their
strengths and weaknesses, but concentrating on the men's technique and steps
while ignoring the woman's development are not parts of it.

Respectfully,

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com