[Tango-L] words and music

Woloch George epitome3 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 8 13:39:18 EDT 2006

I would really enjoy reading something about the words
and music of tango songs. These two aspects are of
equal importance to the dancing. Music could include
discussions of the singers, musicians and orchestra
leaders. I remember that years ago someone sent in an
explanation of the tango song "Percal," which had been
a mystery to me. Another person commented on the song
"Romance del barrio" sometime after that.
I hope to read something about words and/or music
sometime soon. George