[Tango-L] Any List members in Sweden...

Carlene St. Thomas satinthomas at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 11:55:52 EDT 2006

   I know this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, but if you're from one of the many tango communities in Sweden and a member of this list, maybe you know this person.

  I met this lovely lady while I was in Buenos Aires this past April. Her name is Ursula. She is late 40s/early 50s. About 5'6" tall and has short, dark curly hair. Wears spectacles/eye glasses, smokes cigarettes, and has a personality as warm as the sun.

  We had fun sitting next to one another at Plaza Bohemia - okay, she had fun teasing me about the man I was refusing
but that's another story. She gave me her mailing address so I could write her, but I'm sad to say I've lost it. I don't have her last name or the name of the city where she lives - I have no further details about her.

  If you know my friend, please pass my email address on to her.

  Thank you,

  Carlene
  satinthomas at yahoo.com