[Tango-L] ENDEMIC PROBLEM

joanneprochaska@aol.com joanneprochaska at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 09:21:12 EDT 2006

So far, I am the only woman to reply on this thread.
Ladies...?
I am interested in hearing your personal experience, of why you have or have not continued to study the tango (I differentiate "studying" and "dancing").
I am interested in hearing if you consider that you have/have not reached your goal in dancing the tango, and why.
Maybe this is too personal a subject to be discussed on the list.  If so, I understand.
Learning..... is there no end to it?
Joanne Pogros
Cleveland, Ohio