[Tango-L] Leading and following

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 18:13:04 EDT 2006

--- "Chris, UK" <tl2 at chrisjj.com> wrote:

That's simply bad back leading. Just as that same shout in
the opposite direction is bad (forward) leading.

Good back leading feels as gorgeous as good leading.

Chris

---

That's probably true. So I have to teach the shouters how
to lead with a bit of subtlty? Or maybe it would be enough
to teach them that their partner is more important than the
step that they want to [back]lead? Of course, as Alexis
pointed out this morning, some [wo]men are just too
insufferably arrogant to care.

Sean

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm