[Tango-L] Leading and following

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Mon Jul 3 07:33:29 EDT 2006

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) wrote:
> IMHO, the women who dance as Tom describes are much better
> at expressing their personality in the dance than those who
> use the man's tools. Cooperation produces much better
> results than competition.

But if leads are cooperative (and they are), (good) backleads also
are ;).

If the leader doesn't leave room for backleads, then
they can't be led, and it is just as inexcusable for a lady to
try to bend the will of a leader with an iron fist as it is
for a leader to ignore the follower.

On the other hand, some leaders *will* leave some room for
followers to back lead, and I don't see followers who step
in to surprise leaders at the right moment as competing
with them.

Alexis Cousein                                al at sgi.com
Solutions Architect/Senior Systems Engineer   SGI
--
Bad grammar makes me [sic].