[Tango-L] Leading and following

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Mon Jul 3 06:44:20 EDT 2006

Sergio Vandekier wrote:

> These are examples of people that do not know how to dance properly.
>
> Then you are situated in a higher level than they are, not only because
> you are a better dancer but because you are their teacher. As they are
> learning they assume that your refusal or negotiation is due to
> something wrong that they do.

Were that only true. It took me *quite* some years to learn that the
secret in becoming a better leader is to *always* question yourself
*first* when something goes wrong.

I wouldn't say that particular attitude is inevitable...

Alexis Cousein                                al at sgi.com
Solutions Architect/Senior Systems Engineer   SGI
--
Bad grammar makes me [sic].