[Tango-L] Time

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Fri Dec 1 03:34:41 EST 2006

Ok kids, having a little experience with navaguessing.
Translated this would mean that if you are announcing an event, and you are
in New York, which is Eastern Standard Time. This is GMT -5 which means you
add 5 hours to where you are and you get the current Greenwich Mean Time.

There are 3 time zones for the Aussies so I can not give a specific time for
Rodger's location. However let's use Sydney as an example which is GMT +10,
which means you subtract 10 hours to get the current Greenwich Mean Time.
Which in reference to Australia, Sydney is Eastern Standard Time as well.

The examples given are in standard time and not in daylight savings time
(which means people in Arizona, New Mexico don't have to worry about
converting to DST. Have a beer just for this).

By the way, Argentina is GMT -3.

Ok, people can get back trying to discuss notation, note taking and theorem.
Which to me is sounding like a discussion I might hear from Irene and Vernon
Castle. In short, Ballroom standardized dance.
For which there is an ancient Zen Koan I just made up, that can be used.

"Tuned gears of illusion work well
When you drop a ball bearing in them".

Have fun this weekend,
Zorrito~