[Tango-L] teachers unite

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 04:52:30 EDT 2006

Well, "Neil", if only short, fat and bald were enough to be a milonguero. Then you too could be a king. Alas, an ability to dance is still a requirement. Perhaps you should just sit quitely, there with your wine, and we'll let you know if the situation changes...

  Sean

  There is such a forum. It meets regularly over a glass of wine in Buenos
Aires. Unfortunately; since the people on this list who claims to be
teachers of tango never go there, you're all stuck with having to feed each
other pointless advice via the internet.

I swear; it's like listening to a bunch a Chinese discuss the intricacies of
baseball.

Neil