[Tango-L] teachers unite for constructive discussions

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Tue Aug 22 23:52:45 EDT 2006

Tine,
I think Tango-L is a perfect place to discuss teaching.
It is only Chris who somehow got out of hands. But he is pretty interesting
and harmless.
I am sure everyone else would love to listen to you and everyone who want to
contribute, I mean people with teaching experience would love to do it.

I do not think you should hide somewhere.
It is most interesting what you propose.

Tango-L is grown a little out of size because it does not have those topic
things every forum has now for each individual discussion, but exactly the
same thing makes it so useful and keeps the sense of unity and community.

It think it is great to have a common virtual place to exchange everything
about tango. And little skirmishes are really nothing - they only confirm
that, yes, we are the dancers, and we are together. We made our little
world, and dividing it into kingdoms is devastating.

Let us just keep our voice a little down, and how, they say in the rules, do
not privatize the list, and it will be great !

Thank you!
Igor
( I hope it not my message about break dancing fired your, pretty scary for
me message.)
Please, do not go to another list
!!!!