[Tango-L] (no subject)

Bryan Yeung bryeung at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:17:56 EDT 2006

> > just to show another view, which in fact I believe to be a majority
> > perspective - live music is a delight to dance to! ...
> > Perhaps there are others reading this who can corroborate?
>
> Indeed lets hear from them. Preferably the dancers on the receiving end,
> rather than organisers on the selling end.

With a statement like this I can't help but chime in: yes, I have
danced to live music in the US that I thoroughly enjoyed (it was
Conjunto Berretin).  Why?  Because the floor was very crowded, I was
still somewhat a beginner and so was my partner and the music gave us
a lot of little things to listen to and play with.  I'm not sure I
have ever smiled so much at a milonga.

Bryan

P.S.--Thanks Korey and others, for speaking up and encouraging me to
let my opinion out.