[Tango-L] Everyone's "one of the most respected and well-known dancers in BA

Ron Weigel tango.society at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:01:15 EDT 2006

Maybe it would be more accurate to say:

"If you CAN'T dance in BsAs, you are NOT dancing true tango."

Regardless of how they may dance in BsAs milongas (assuming they
attend), most intructors from BsAs do not teach a style of tango that
CAN be danced in BsAs.

Learning fantasia, nuevo, even "salon style, open embrace" won't help
you dance at the BsAs milongas.

Ron