[Tango-L] "Inexperience tango teachers, stay away from Derik

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 30 23:08:52 EDT 2006

Derik:
I surmise that YOUR teacher(s) did you a disservice. You mistakenly think an embrace has to be broken for a woman to express herself. Not only do you show a poor understanding of leading, you also show NO understanding of following!!

Name some figures that can't be done in close embrace. Give me some facts instead of your opinions masquerading as facts. Just because YOU don't know how to lead figures in close embrace doesn't mean they can't be done in close embrace. You're NOT the gold standard of close embrace.

The women I dance with are quite capable of expressing themselves in close embrace.

If a woman wants space, it might not be because she wants to express herself. Maybe she just wants to GET AWAY FROM YOU!!

Since you are mathematically challenged, 60 to 80 percent is not all the time.

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
Suffering from allergies and Derik
Wish there was a pill for Derik. Sudafed won't work.

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango