[Tango-L] "Stay away from self appointed tango teachers."

David Hodgson DHodgson at Tango777.com
Sun Apr 30 06:02:34 EDT 2006

Humm, just saw this post. Ok, I will jump in.
Derik, I am going to get down to business here (only for a moment). The way
your talking and what I hear, of your interpretation of Tango is.

1. You think and therefore assume too much.
2. Dance the patterns and steps, therefore talk, and therefore all below the
belt.

My question to you Derik. What is tango to you?

(Trini, when we have the opportunity to dance together I request you wear
the shoes that make you growl. I also ask you make this obvious as I am a
man, Thank you.)

David~

To the moderators, will only post positive feed back from here on out, I
just needed to ask the question, TKX10