[Tango-L] More mIlonga at milongas

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Fri Apr 28 03:03:38 EDT 2006

What he said.

It is possible for a follower to be essentially useless as a dance
partner.  I've met more than a few.  The worst is when they
think they know what they are doing.  The universal constant
with them is that they hardly ever take instruction, a few classes
a year, and at that, they never took beginner classes.

To summarize, I like how Tom Stermitz defines intermediate:
not taking classes anymore.

The real magic of tango happens with both partners operating
at a high level.  And for followers to operate at that level they
need to work as hard as the leads.

Christopher