[Tango-L] [Tango-A] ADMIN: Accessing Tango-A and Tango-L archives

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Wed Apr 26 16:11:08 EDT 2006

Sharukh wrote:
> Sorry, the link on http://tango-L.com was incorrect for this and it
> confused some people (naturally ...). It was for a private archive
> (default) but once I made the archive public, it's accessible in another
> location. This has now been corrected. Please see it at
> http://www.tango-l.com/

Both links refer to the same location. "www" usually is an innecessary
extra.  Both 'tango-l' are second level domais, as well as 'com' is the
first level domain. 'www' is used to significate a website, but if a server
is well configured is not necessary.

Greetz & enjoy tango!
Christian

       just my personal 50th of an Euro
           christian.luethen at gmx.net
How inappropriate to call this planet earth ...
... as clearly it is ocean!