[Tango-L] ADMIN: Accessing Tango-A and Tango-L archives

Shahrukh Merchant shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com
Wed Apr 26 14:31:47 EDT 2006

Sorry, the link on http://tango-L.com was incorrect for this and it
confused some people (naturally ...). It was for a private archive
(default) but once I made the archive public, it's accessible in another
location. This has now been corrected. Please see it at
http://www.tango-l.com/

This did bring up a question about passwords (which you don't need for
the archives as explained above but you do for other functions). Please
visit http://www.tango-l.com/mailman.htm -- under "Changes Under
Mailman" Item 5, the passwords are explained. It will be mailed to you
once a month, or you can have it mailed to you at any time, or you can
turn off the monthly password mailing (by visiting your options
settings, for which you DO need a password ...).

Finally, I have done some fine-tuning so that digests may be larger
before multiple ones per day are generated.

Also, do remember to make all your posts in plaintext rather than HTML,
otherwise the list processor will try to convert it for you with varying
results.

Shahrukh