[Tango-L] university tango club Club

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 15:49:23 EDT 2006

Dear friends

  I am looking to connect with leaders and members of Argentine Tango Clubs at universities and colleges around the country and the world.
  The purpose is to establish direct communication among university tango clubs. We have friendly relations among multiple schools already, and are looking for more. It is useful to communicate and exchange experiences with a view to improving student recruitment, lessons and special events. Yale is already in touch with several schools in the region, we carpool to each other's events and exchange useful advice on the specific challenges of running a successful university tango club.
  If you are a leader or member of a university tango club, or if you know of such a club, can you please send me an email and introduce yourself. If you only know their website that is useful info too, I will contact the students myself.
  Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you.
  Have a nice day

  Tine
  www.yaletangoclub.org