[Tango-A] SA: Airfares to Buenos Aires from $565

Infusions Travel patricia at infusionstravel.com
Thu Jun 25 14:17:19 EDT 2009

For those that can pack their bags in a jiffy, I'm finding the LOWEST
airfares to Buenos Aires ever!  Combined with a super hotel discount, and
the great exchange rate and you have a fabulous and inexpensive Tango
Vacation in Buenos Aires!
The city's FREE Buenos Aires Tango Festival starts August 15th.

For Travel in August 2009:
>From Los Angeles:  $565
>From San Francisco: $720

Sample 9-night package for hotel, transfers, city tour, tango show and
assistance: $998 single or double occupancy plus your airfare.  Airfare
prices are in US dollars, per person, round trip, all taxes included and
are subject to change until booked.

Plus, I'll be your Personal Guide once you get here!  Don't forget to pack
your Tango shoes!

Contact me for registration forms and questions--I can also help with
apartment rentals.  patricia at infusionstravel.com

Nos vemos en Buenos Aires! Un Abrazo!

Patricia Thaxter
Registered Travel Consultant & Tanguera
www.infusionstravel.com
--Infuse Yourself With The Cultures of The World
www.buenosairestangotours.com
Tango Travel With a Personal Touch