[Tango-A] NA-E: Politics and Baltimore Tango Solstice this weekend

m katz mkatz925 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 14:58:04 EDT 2009

Now that a Republican presidential hopeful has underscored the fatal allure of Argentine passion, prove him right by joining us in Baltimore this weekend. Ramu DJ's the Friday DNA Milonga off I-95 near the Greektown restaurants. At the Catonsville Barn off I-95 where we've been the past years, Saturday 12-5:30 there's workshops and discussions with Mitra and Stefan and Sharna and Glover Gill on playfullness, musicality, improvisation and community-building issues like inclusivity. 5:30-8:30 Jake Spatz DJ's the Evening Practilonga, then Lung-Kuei Lin DJ's the Solstice Milonga. More workshops Sunday 12-5:30 ending with Mitra and Stefan's lessons from contact improv and DJ Rachel Morrison's Contact Practica. After, we'll go to Pablo and Flavia's Latin palace milonga in Baltimore and DC's Freedom Plaza milonga. Come play!
http://baltimoretangofestival.com

Politically Fatal Argentine Passion:
Politics:http://voices.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2009/06/one_by_one_republicans_say_goo.html?hpid=artslot