[Tango-A] NA-W: Phoenix Special Milonga

Nerissa neris11 at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 11:28:33 EDT 2009

We will be hosting a special milonga on July 3, 2009, a Friday at the beautiful and historic Biltmore Resort in Phoenix Arizona. We get to be a part of the celebration as the "Jewel of the Desert" turns 80 years old!
Please click on flyer for details :
http://www.tangoarizona.com/Phoenix/Biltmore.html

This event is in cooperation with the Phoenix West Coast Swing Club which will be having their 28th Annual West Coast Swing Convention (one of the country's largest) that 4th of July weekend.  So, if you dance Tango and West Coast Swing, you are in for a double treat.

Visiting instructor Mario Bournissen will also be in town doing  holiday weekend  tango workshops and will be our special guest at the milonga. Details : www.tangoarizona.com

Contact : tangoneri at cox.net