[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Tango Week is next week

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:32:40 EDT 2009

Greetings all!
I'm happy to announce that one of the hottest Tango events in this
Summer will be held in Chicago, 2nd edition of Chicago Tango Week
begins July 1st Wednesday and runs until Monday July 6.
The participation to CTW is expected to hit 400 dancers during next weekend.

We are bringing the six of best Argentine Tango couples as well as
live music direct from Buenos Aires, award winning OTROS AIRES.
Each couple is world famous with their own teaching and dancing
perspectives, and our focus is on Musicality-Connection-Dance Floor
Navigation Skills.
We have a outdoor milonga with live music of Otros Aires in the heart
of Downtown Chicago as well as die-hard milongas with great DJs.

check us out at www.chicagotangoweek.com and if you couldn't make it
this year, mark July 4 weekend on your tango calendars for Chicago
Tango Week.

See you on the dance floor!
Burak Ozkosem
Artistic Director