[Tango-A] Corazon Milonga at DTS Wednesday June 24th!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:16:57 EDT 2009

Our mid-week social "Corazon Milonga" is coming up and you are invited!

Join us this Wednesday, June 24, for another wonderful evening with friends
at the unique ballroom of Dance Times Square!

Corazon is more like a relaxed "cocktail party after work"! Enjoy a glass of
wine, have some tasty snacks and dance the night away to beautiful tangos!
Dancers of all levels and styles are welcome.

Our convenient location is steps away from Times Square at 156 W 44th Street
(between Broadway & 6th.) Just take the N, R, W, Q, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E to 42nd
Street.

We start at 9pm and go till 1am. Complimentary wine and refresments served
all night.

Admission: $ 10

More info: www.yesimlaturca.com/corazon.html

See you all on the (really smooth) dance floor of Dance Times Square!

Your hosts,

DJ Yesim "La Turca" & Sarah La Rocca