[Tango-A] NA-C: Fiesta de Tango 2009, Great News on Registration & Hotel Specials

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 12:49:15 EDT 2009

Austin Fiesta de Tango,  June 4-7, 2009

Be one of the  first 50 people to respond to this email
and you can still receive the  discounted
“Early Bird” rates for the ULTIMATE or FULL TANGO  PASSES!!!
Just let us know by responding to this email with your choice  and
we’ll save your spot at the “Early Bird” rates.
Payment can be at the  event itself when you arrive or you can register
online and use a credit  card.
Please do not mail registrations in by snail mail.
This is  the first time we’ve ever made an offer like this but we want
everyone
to be  able to attend and enjoy learning from these 3 talented couples  and
socializing with the great group of dancers that we have attending.
Continuing the good news, the Omni Hotel has extended to us
their  $85/night room rate throughout the Fiesta De Tango.
Just let them know you’re  with the Fiesta De Tango!!!

A Celebration of the Art of Argentine  Tango
You’ll find us on the web at www.FiestaDeTango.com

Click  Here for Online registration to pay by credit card.
Those of you who  have paid by credit card for
the Fandango De Tango will recognize this  process.
It’s the same format as before and it’s really easy to do for first
timers, too.
Click here if you prefer to download our registration  form
and mail it in with your check.

Our event will again be held at  the beautiful Omni   Austin   Hotel at
Southpark
4140  Governor's Row, Austin , TX   78744 (512) 448-2222
They’ll be  offering us an exceptional rate of $85 + tax per room.
Click here to book  your room at the Omni
You must mention "Fiesta" for discount.
This  is a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport  Shuttle service for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Introducing our All-Star  Cast of Teachers
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y  Carolina Zokalski
George y Jairelbhi Furlong
Over 75 hours of Tango  Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice  Time**
6 Milongas:  including Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night &  Show,
& Sun Texas Tango Brunch
Over 30 hours of Social  Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night

A few notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will  have THREE ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant  of cutting-edge Tango couples.
2.  Musical Interpretation &  Technique classes every day.
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every  day.
4.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing  available.  All our
Milongas are open to the public.  We have several  DJ’s who will give you
the best and most diverse dance music.
5.   Poolside Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just  sun outside.
6.  Texas Tango Brunch Milonga.  That buffet will be  incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango dancing!
7.   Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high  demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FiestaDeTango.com  to set up a time slot.
8.  A spectacular  Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango
Masters will be performing  their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and  Show is also open to the public.

List of DJ’s
Guillermo Merlo y  Fernanda Ghi, Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
y Jairelbhi  Furlong.
Yes, that’s right!  The teaching staff is also going to be  DJing at the
Fiesta!  They’ll be playing their favorite dance tunes.   Also we are honored
to have Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, Phyllis Williams, &  Laura Pellegrino
DJing.  They’ll be giving us the best Tango tunes all  night long.  It’s going
to be great fun at our 6 Milongas!

Private  Lessons Availability
We are keeping our teachers busy with lots of group  classes so there are
only a handful of private lessons available with our  wonderful Tango
Masters!!  We do have some slots available on Thursday and  Monday during the day.

Online Registration
Our online registration  system is working great!!  Click here for Online
Registration!

"Early Bird" registration is now available through the end  of the event.

Day Passes Availability
Not everyone can take advantage  of the Full or Ultimate Tango passes but
you can still get Day Passes for  Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

All Milongas Are Open To The Public
Come take part in some fabulous  dancing.  Besides each Milonga being
individually available you can also  get an “All Milonga Pass”.
Over the last 13 years we’ve organized over 47  Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches to Austin .
This will be our  2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin,  Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
More info at  http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FiestaDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652

Our Web Site  has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FiestaDeTango.com

Fiesta De Tango 2009 schedule
Fiesta  De Tango 2009 Registration Form
Fiesta De Tango 2009 Host Hotel
(direct  link to the Omni   Austin   Hotel at Southpark  Registration)

Save the dates!!
Coming November 25-29, 2009
The 11th  annual Fandango De Tango
to be held in Austin , TX .  Stay tuned for  more info.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)