[Tango-A] NA-E: Wednesday June 3 Claudio Villagra & Romina Levin at CORAZON!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:20:19 EDT 2009

Dear Tangueros & Tangueras,

CLAUDIO VILLAGRA & ROMINA LEVIN from the cast of "Forever Tango"
are our guest artists this week at CORAZON Milonga in NYC!

Come join us this WEDNESDAY JUNE 3 to give them a warm welcome at
DANCE TIMES SQUARE, located at 156 W 44th Street (3rd Floor).

Our venue is steps away from Times Square, and is considered one of the most
elegant studios in the city; high ceilings, chandelier lighting, and tables
and chairs
surrounding the spacious dance floor create a sophisticated yet warm
atmosphere -
a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Dancing 9pm - 1am.
Performance around 11:15pm.

Admission: $ 15
Early bird special: 2 for $ 20 before 10pm
Valid student ID: $ 10

Tasty snacks and complimentary wine served all night.

For further info please visit www.yesimlaturca.com/corazon.html
Contact: laturca.yesim at gmail.com

See you all!

Your hosts,