[StarCluster] ERROR - Invalid AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID/AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY combination

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 20 22:05:05 EST 2010

What version of boto are you using? Also You can determine this using:

$ python -c 'import boto; print boto.Version'

Also this is using StarCluster 0.91.2 correct?

~Justin