[Save] Re: recycling in dorms

Jamie Lewis Keith jlkeith at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 15 09:15:26 EST 2003

This is great, Alma.  Kevin Healey who coordinates recycling in Facilities
and Justin Adams who spearheads these efforts in the Environmental Programs
Task Force and EHS office will be in touch with you this week to provide
support in your recycling efforts.  You may also be interested in the
Working Group Subcommittee on Recycling, which is a key committee on
recycling efforts throughout the Institute.
Best regards,
Jamie Lewis Keith
Managing Director for Environmental Programs, and Senior Counsel

At 01:59 AM 11/15/2003 -0500, Alma E Rico wrote:
>Hi,
>I was wondering if i could get some information regarding how i could
>obtain some recycling bins for my dorm and how they would be picked up.
>I just moved to Bexley and it seems to be one of the few dorms that
>doesn't have a recycling program.  I would like to take action on this
>issue, but I'm not sure who can help me.  If you can guide me in the
>right direction I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Alma E. Rico

Jamie Lewis Keith, Senior Counsel
Office of the Senior Counsel, Room 7-206
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA. 02139
(617) 452-2082
(617) 452-3110 (fax)

This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege, attorney work product or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. These materials are intended only for
disclosure to and the use of the intended recipient. Delivery of this
message to any person other than the intended recipient shall
not  compromise or waive such confidentiality, privilege or exemption from
disclosure as to this communication. If you have received this e-mail and
are not its intended recipient, immediately delete it from your computer,
network and back up systems.