[Save] 11/11, 7pm: Hemisphere Open Meeting, MIT 4-231

hemisphere-announce@MIT.EDU hemisphere-announce at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 10 17:05:43 EST 2003

                      PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

     MIT Western Hemisphere Project

     Open Meeting (November)
     Tuesday, November 11
     7 pm in MIT Room 4-231

     Agenda (i.e., planning) to be discussed at Tuesday's meeting:

        * Thanksgiving event on Navajo/Hopi weaving/environment/economics
        * January film series -- suggestions?
        * January seminar on doing public service abroad -- participants?
        * Drama/poetry performance (Julia de Burgos), Spring term
        * Anything else you would like to propose or discuss

     Light refreshments will be provided.

     Our open meetings give you a chance to tell us what activities and
     events you would like to see or *help organize*.  Each semester we hold
     these meetings on Registration Day and also on the 2nd Tuesday of each
     month.  This semester all our open meetings are at 7 pm in room 4-231.

     DETAILS

     Schedule: http://web.mit.edu/hemisphere/meetings/
     E-mail: hemisphere-admin at mit.edu
     Web: http://web.mit.edu/hemisphere/