[Save] Tour of Photovoltaic Manufacturing Facility - Dec 10 - 7 pm - Billerica, MA

Manshi Low mslow at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 3 06:41:13 EST 2003

Hi,

A classmate is offering the tour.  They are also the people who installed
the PV on W20!  If you have questions or RSVP, please contact Jamie Braman
directly, jamie.braman at rweschottsolar.usa.  Transportation is being
arranged.  Have a nice day!

Manshi