Hello WF'ers

rbakker@gmail.com rbakker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:02:03 EDT 2021

Hi Priyank and Sue,

Yes, I'm still in this group. Paul Bakker is still very active in spreading
the Workflow gospel to everyone who will listen and they always like what
they hear. He set up a bunch at a Caribbean client most recently and I have
done some support on those.

>From what I've seen of Flexible Workflows they are anything but; more like
Workflows for people who don't have the time to learn about workflow!

We're thinking of making some how-to videos for Workflow beginners.

Paul says:
So I've been building 'Flexible Workflows' (and using SAP Fiori My
Inbox) at two clients.
The Flexible Workflows are anything but. It was a struggle to figure them
out, and they seem to put a lot of restrictions on the developer.
It's a shame that Alan R, the big champion of these beasts, has retired
from the scene. His blogs were / are invaluable.

The SAP Fiori Inbox is great! I really like it.

All my other clients are still using classic workflows.