Hello WF'ers

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Fri Jun 18 16:57:37 EDT 2021

Hi Sue,

   Good to hear from you. I just built a large traditional WF for an on
again/off again Client for Eng. Change Request Approval, since they're still
not on HANA. Since I've been supporting & building the old WF's for clients
lately, who still use R/3, I have not had the time to become familiar with
all the new HANA, Fiori, OData, SAPUI5, RESTful, etc. So now that I've
finished up with them a month ago I'm trying to learn & get my skills up to
date with all this to become marketable again. There's a crapload to learn!

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow Inc.
Voice: +1 (561) 508-2555
Email:  <mailto:Jeff at Business-Workflow.com> Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:   <http://www.Business-Workflow.com> www.Business-Workflow.com
Link:   <http://www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow>
www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow

  The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the
have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from
any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with
"REMOVE" in the Subject line.