Hello WF'ers

Joe Toledo joe_toledo at capgroup.com
Fri Jun 18 10:58:21 EDT 2021

Hi there Sue,

So good to hear from you.  We are using traditional workflows, including SRM' BRF workflow.  We've moved on from SAP Portal and UWL and we are now using FIORI's inbox for end user facing workflows.  We are still creating workflows, as needed.  We have not moved on to Flexible Workflows, and quite honestly, I am not familiar with these.

I hope you keep this email list going.   It is nice to see/hear from everyone.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Joe Toledo
The Capital Group Companies
Irvine, CA.