Approve/Reject Workflow Form Steps Through ABAP Code

Shaurya Jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 00:17:50 EDT 2017

Dear Experts,

I have a typical requirement of processing Workflow Form Step through
Function Module as user will be doing approvals/rejections from Mobile App.
In the past, I have used various WAPIs available for WorkItems but in this
scenario those are of no use as those work only at WorkItem level and not
with the form screen.

I could not find any relevant WAPI or function module which can help me in
Approving/Rejecting the form step of workflow.

Any inputs to achieve the above requirement will be of great help.

Regards,

Shaurya Jain