Scenario specific tiles created for My Inbox is not working after upgrade to S/4HANA

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 00:47:46 EDT 2017

Dear Team,

We recently Upgraded our system from ECC 6.0 EHP7 to S/4HANA 1610 FP02.
After the upgrade the scenario specific tiles created for My Inbox is not
working properly. We have created scenario specific tile for some of the
workflows and these tiles are showing the correct count of work items in
the tile(in launchpad), but when we click on these tiles it’s not showing
any work items or data. This issue is happening only for workflow tasks
that are of type *Decision*. Please advice.

Regards

IK