Form Step in Workflow fails to transport to QAS

Florin Wach florin.wach at systems-integration.net
Tue Feb 23 08:04:39 EST 2016

Hi Sue,

that seems to be a generation / transport-request problem, which needs some
ABAP-adjustements.

Go through the various includes from top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top of the
function group and use on each include "Utilities-->update navigation index".

Tranport the missing include to Q/A (or check with SE38, if present or not).

Check, if the INCLUDE-statement was entered / generated correctly into the frame
program of the function group (here: SAPLZWS90100218) and compare the coding
between Dev & Q/A.

Good luck!

   Florin