PR Release WF - GRC ME54N

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Fri Aug 26 10:41:40 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,

Hope you are well!

Through the 90’s and 00’s I set up numerous PR and PO workflows where the release was carried out after approval by a User Decision … I don’t recall any issues I couldn’t get around (though I was pretty good in those days;-).  I just looked at some documentation from an old project where I made the following note about a new method I created on ZBUS2009:

ZRelease– Background synchronous method to release the requisition line using BAPI_REQUISITION_RELEASE.  In case of locking the method raises a temporary error, for other errors an application error is raised to error the workflow.

Cheers,

Mark