Back in the Workflow Game

Loren Bratzler Loren.Bratzler at branchgroup.com
Thu Sep 10 11:13:04 EDT 2015

Hello Wuggers!

I'm back!  Although I am not working with SAP any longer, I am back into the workflow world.  The new company I am working for is wanting to implement workflow to standardize and automate processes, so I am currently evaluating some workflow software tools.  I am currently looking at two different vendors:

AgilePoint
Integrify

I know this is an SAP Workflow forum but I was wondering if anyone out there has ever had any experience with either of these two vendors and their tools?

Loren Bratzler
Senior IT Analyst
The Branch Group, Inc.